Job Advert: Senior Claims & Contract Manager (m/f), french-speaking
1155PM consultants GmbH is one of Germany's leading management consultants, specialising in Claims & Contract Management. Customers from the plant and power station construction, special-purpose engineering and transport, rail and marine technology industries come to us when they need to achieve measurable improvements in results and sustainable success in their project business.
Our company employs people who love dealing with unique challenges and tasks. People who have learnt from experience that success has to be won through meticulous hard work, and who still enjoy their job. People who want to share their experience and expertise with our customers, in order to achieve mutual success.
Senior Claims & Contract Manager (m/f), French-speaking
- Project-related contract management, including ensuring that correspondence between our customers and their contractual project partners is contract-compliant.
- Successfully enforcing our customers' legitimate additional claims against their contractual partners.
- Successfully defending any unjustified additional claims against our customers.
- Reviewing and structuring project management documentation to establish auditable chains of evidence, in collaboration with our internal and external experts in international construction law.
- General contract analyses, etc., taking account of any documented construction disturbances from an implementation perspective
- Development of implementation and claims management strategies for our customers' projects, in consultation with their Project Managers.
- Preparation and successful implementation of claims negotiations with our customers' contractual partners.
- A fluent, negotiation-level knowledge of written and spoken French is mandatory for this position.
- You will hold an engineering degree, preferably in electrical or mechanical engineering.
- Additional business management and/or legal qualifications are desirable.
- You will have at least 8 years' proven practical experience as a Claims Manager in industrial projects in the above-mentioned client sectors
- Detailed knowledge of various legal systems and contract types will form the basis of your professional ethics as a Claims & Contract Manager.
- You will regard a structured, methodical approach, professional conduct, excellent customer focus and good communication skills as inherent personal abilities.
- A fluent, negotiation-level command of written and spoken English, as well as conversational German, will complete your profile.
- A high degree of seniority, along with your ability to ("firmly, yet fairly") assert yourself and provide a clear structure, even in difficult situations, will complete your profile.
- Exciting challenges in interesting projects for our customers in French-speaking countries (in Europe and around the world) will make your everyday work anything but commonplace.
- Performance-related pay.
- The opportunity to be part of an interdisciplinary team, consisting of the best in the industry.
- A high level of individual responsibility and freedom to make your own decisions.
- A variety of personal and professional growth and development opportunities.
- The systematic advancement and development of your competences.
- The possibility of being located anywhere in Germany, subject to agreement.